Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ikkudo Ichi : Ramen of Northern


After encountered a day full of resentment , i need some self mitigation and refreshment . So , me and some of my college friends spin a steer to one of busiest area in North Jakarta . Yes , that crawling area especially when it's weekend. Ikkudo Ichi and Sengoku Noodle are both ramen restaurants which located at the heart of northern , PIK. I found myself as a ramen fan , personally i really like Hakata Ikkousha , and the notoriously expensive Santouka Ramen Hokkaido ( Santouka's broth are lighter ). Their thick broth which is rich of flavors are like magnet which makes me want to go there again and again.

I can't help myself visiting Ikkudo Ichi since i've heard and read many many good reviews from food blogs and mouth to mouth . But , i rarely heard they talked about Sengoku Noodle , i don't know why but i'll try it soon .. It is open start from 17.00PM , so don't come before that , unless you want to wait. Oh , and it is not your dominant in red ramen restaurants . Inside is covered with natural wooden touch that gives an ease .



 * you can choose the thickness of broth and the oil level from light to maximum . Because i want to taste their flavor at best . I choose normal .. * 

I had their Buta Signature ( 36k ) pork ramen with sinfully delicious broth , 2 fatty pork chops , topped with boiled eggs , thinly sliced celery and sesame seeds . The broth was suited to my taste , it's thick , it's good , it's delicious , it's fragrant , ah , it's splendid . I really enjoyed my big bowl of their ramen . The portion was generous . For 36k , this ramen is truly outstanding . Me and my friends were enjoying our ramens with gusto .


Satisfied after devouring a big bowl of Buta Signature , i ordered their Tori Karaage ( 28k ) . It's a deep fried chicken , crispy and felt fatty . It was well-seasoned and good in taste . I wish the portion was bigger .


We are really satisfied with what we had . Successfully defuse the anger of student who was having a bad day . Coming back again? well definetly . But , i'm so gonna try Kira Ramen which only few steps at Ikkudo ..

Had a good time at Ikkudo , i'll get really confuse if someone ask me , which one is better ? Ikkousha or Ikkudo? Well , for me Ikkudo place is nicer than a little bit stuffy Ikkousha . But the taste , well . For me , it's a tie . I really love both of them . Well , what do you think? craving a bowl of ramen after this ? :)


Ikkudo Ichi
Rukan Crown Golf Blok D No.2-3
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta
Ph. +6221 96628677
Opening hours: 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 10pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment