Monday, March 18, 2013

Tapas de Espana


Dear Central Park, you did a great job putting one Spanish restaurant in the middle of Italian domination on the Tribeca floors. I've been spotting this newly established restaurant since its very first emergence day just beside Brussel Springs. And, yesterday was just the perfect time to tried this baby out. I've been bored on waiting for quite a long time for new restaurants are seems slowly to popped out replacing the old boring restaurants nearby. 

Talking about the interior which i came at the wrong time when it was surely packed then i couldn't took some shots because i am afraid to cause any discomforts toward the other customers. Yes, i am that kind of blogger who just can't lurking around then just shot shot shot. But, i'll try my best to describe it. For me, it didn't really stood up. Just a simple yet small restaurant with just okay interior with wooden chairs inside while elongated red sofa outside where you smoke some cigarettes. 

I tried to observe in every aspect carefully toward this new born baby. I believe their waiters were attentive and quite nice while one their waitress was quite humorous dancing while no one watching (except me) accompanied by newly hits club songs. Me and my friends were enjoying the music as i enjoyed one good Spanish feast with my companions. I give plus point to the music, it was pleasant to my ears. There were not much selections on their menu but they put a preview. So, we can see those tempting foods before serving and to make sure you ordered a right order. And, these days not so much happening restaurants put previews on their menu.

For me, Tapas de Espana surely came as a serious new comer which will capture Central Parkers hearts in no time as i enjoyed this Pollo a la Parmigiana (IDR 65.000) breaded chicken breast served with boiled potato, mixed vegetables and parmigiana sauce. In case you don't know, Parmigiana itself is a Southern Italian dish made with a shallow-fried sliced filling, layered with cheese and tomato sauce, then baked. Parmigiana made with a filling of eggplant (also called aubergine) is the earliest version. I really love how the breaded chicken breasts were so crunchy, and thick. To be honest, I never eats something this nice when i happened to be around Central Park and now i'm really sure this new born baby will be soon adopted by me. Beside its beautiful presentation, i really grateful how the taste is balance with the look. Good looking dish strengthened with great happening on taste area. Not to mention those rich melted cheeses were so good.



Their Mexican Fried Rice (IDR 52.000) also came in generous portion and quite nice presentation where the fried rice was coated with omelet and served with tortilla chips. I also love this one, The taste appeared to be seriously yummy, its omelet was perfectly cooked except the chips were too hard and quite sharp if you know what i meant. It was enjoyable till last spoons. Oh, the chips also came with some kind of pesto sauce. It was quite bland for me but it surely delivered some kind of brief freshness from the sauce, that freshness like when you ate mint based ingredients.



Feston Rellenos (IDR 60.000) stuffed scallops with creamy sauce on top. The shells were sharp and hard. I think i almost hurt my lips from trying to sucked the scallops from its shell. Therefore, there were no knives or forks begin with to enjoyed this dish. I asked a fork from a waiter then ate it. One of them was too salty while the others were remaining good. Not my cup of tea but yeah.. I prefer if it was bolder and more flavorful. 


Tapas de Espana is one good additional that jazz dining atmosphere on the first floor of Tribeca Park. I love how the foods were enjoyable and definitely tasted good. With polite, attentive and good services not to mention those groovy song list. I'll definitely come for another visits simply to enjoy their Parmigiana sauteed chicken breast. So good. They also have sangria as recommendation. Another reasons why second visit is necessary. For the drinks, we only ordered hot green tea which was a instant tea bags and Flavored ice tea, quite fresh. 


Tapas de Espana
Central Park, Tribeca G F1 Unit 07
Jl.Let Jend S Parman Kav 28
Jakarta Barat

No comments:

Post a Comment